We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address of Medhufushi?

Bedfordshire
2 posts
Save Topic
Email address of Medhufushi?

Hi all, does anyone know the email address of Medhufushi? I've been trying to contact them about my forthcoming trip there, but the email is bouncing back (medhu@aaa.com.mv)

Any help appreciated!

Gary

Mentioned in this post
Lugano, Switzerland
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address of Medhufushi?

I have been using this address: trvlntrs@aaa.com.mv and have corrisponded with Rifa.

Ciao from Italy

Melania

Bedfordshire
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address of Medhufushi?

Thanks very much! I will give it a go

Gary

Holland
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address of Medhufushi?

I have found the following contact information on the official website :

Medhufushi Island Resort

Tel: + 672 0026

Fax: + 672 0027

medhufushi@aaa.com.mv

However, I sent an email 5 days ago and have still not received a response. We are trying to get a booking - but this is a little difficult when they don't answer.

** I have received no error notification - so must conclude the email had gone through....

Does anyone know a good Malvides last-minute agent ?

Mentioned in this post
Medhufushi Island Resort
Medhufushi Island Resort
920 Reviews
Medhufushi Island
4. Re: Email address of Medhufushi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Meemu Atoll