We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Dilema

Surrey
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon Dilema

My Fiancee and I are looking to go to the Maldives on Honeymoon July 2007. Not the best time of year to go I know but we wanted a summer wedding back in England!

We are lookng to go for 2 weeks All Inclusive, so to avoid to many money worries while over there.

We also want an Island that has plenty to do activity wise but offers some really nice accommodation suitable for honeymooners (e.g. jacuzzi water villas/bungalows etc), but at the same time not too outragously expensive!

Have narrowed our choice down to Kuredu - either a jacuzzi beach villa or sangu water villa, or Meeru Village - choice of jacuzzi water villa/hoenymoon suite etc.

These two look ideal for first timers to the maldives, and look reasonably priced even after the room upgrades.

Any advice on either would be most appreciated

Thanks in advance!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Dilema

hi. me and my husband had our wedding last year in July but we waited until january to go on our holiday to the maldives. I've heard that you can get glorious weather over there in july but at the same time you take the chance of heavy showers and we didn't want to take the risk, we're never that lucky! WE stayed at Vilu Reef beach and spa resort and it was out of this world. Very private, exclusive and stunning. We had a jacuzzi water villa and it was fantastic, the best holiday we've ever been on. check out the review and pics on the travellers review page. My friend also got married in july and waited til march for her honeymoon. they stayed at Kuredu - completely different island to ours, much bigger, livlier and they loved it too. have a great wedding and honeymoon.

Get answers to your questions about Lhaviyani Atoll