We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fihalhohi

Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fihalhohi

Still two weeks to go till we fly back to this wonderful island. It's driving me potty! lol The question is do i start packing ??

Jane

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fihalhohi

Hi Jane

I know how you feel, we go to Vakaru on 12th Nov and its driving me potty too, but i have to admit the suitcases are out and i actually started sorting things last night, mu hubby thinks i have lost the plot LOL thing is i have never packed ahead of time before, i am a day before person normally but since i have found the maldives well perhaps hubby is right :0)))

PS we had a great time on Fiha in Feb, i know you have been before from previous posts and i am sure that we will return again, hubby wants to try a few different islands, hes had a major cancer op 18months ago so i have decided that he is going to enjoy himself instead of working all the time and what better way than going to the Maldives!!!!

regards susie

Manchester, Uk.
Level Contributor
747 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fihalhohi

'Ere 'Ere!

Have a great time both of you, you lucky things you go before us. Just the 4weeks for us to wait!

Lisa.

3. Re: Fihalhohi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 26, 2009