(and sorry for my english, I'm french - bad news !)
The hotel is really magnificent, but we were quite disappointed because of several points :
- no reef near the beach. The only way to see fishes is to take a boat(two trips a day, 25$ each, ten minutes from the shore). We expected to practise snorkeling from the beach -what you see on the website is quite far from reality - , but there's only a long lagoon all around the island, and it's absolutely impossible.
- bungalows are very closed of each others. Reading on your terrasse, your neignbours are at about three meeters, with a very young and short vegetal protection.
- no internet access at all.
- very expensive meals : 26$ for a hamburger with french fries. No choice, excepted if you don't mind to be ruined in the restaurants.
- Do ask for sundown rooms : on the other side, the view is on other islands and works in progress (even if more vegetals on this side).
On the other hand, several positive points :
- wonderful wiew, magnificent swimming pool and very luxuous bungalows.
- The island is nearly empty : only a few rooms are finished. So, you can be quiet. But when it will be finished, the island will be overcrowded.
Have a nice stay