We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinks for room

romford
Level Contributor
10 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
drinks for room

Hi There,We are going to stay in the Hilton for 2 weeks in Feb.Me and the wife do like a drink and was was wondering from guests who have been before what time the bars close and if it is all possible to purchase say standard bottles of spirits/bottles of wine so we can at least sit outside bar/room and chill the night away.minatures from the mini bar really do not appeal.First time for this kind of holiday, normally Barbados/Antigua this time of the year.bit of a culture shock for me i think......but the wifey has got her own way this year beacause of the Cricket World Cup in West Indies.

lancashire
Level Contributor
756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: drinks for room

Good question ,, we are off to Veligandu AI in march , same as you would like time on the sun deck at night with a tipple ,,,, i guess you could get a glass or two from the bar and take it back ??

Don't know as it is our first trip !!

2. Re: drinks for room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 15, 2009