We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominican Republic Vacations

Greece
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dominican Republic Vacations

Dominican republic vacations

Hello!!!

I would like to ask for your help in planning our vacations in Septemper. My husband and I ( in our early 30's )would like to visit Dominican Republic for about 15 days in September. We wondering if the weather would be fine?? but anyway we had already decided to visit this place, so I am thinking of spending some days on the north cost (Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarete ??? Which is your suggestion? ) and then move to Punta Cana for the rest of our staying. I would really appreciate, if you could suggest some good and not too expensive hotels there ( price 120 to 170 euros), you must also consider that we would prefer a some kind of lively and romantic hotel for young couples, because we would like to have fun and not getting board from the first night. I would also like to be informed about the chance of renting a car in order to see the island by ourselves, is this possible and safety or we would rather prefer an organized tour?

Thank you for your time and help!!

Yours sincerelly

mariahatz

United States
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominican Republic Vacations

I think you are several thousand miles west of your desired destination. This is a forum for the Maldive Islands

Go to this link for the trip advisor forum for the Dominican Republic.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147288-i27-Domini…

2. Re: Dominican Republic Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about South Male Atoll