We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dive team in Biyadhoo

Oxfordshire, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
dive team in Biyadhoo

anyone know who the dive team are in Biyadhoo...think most only stay a year but team photo suggests the same bunch from last Feb. Wondering if anyone has any feedback on them...

Active Watersports Maafushi
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Waterskiing & Jetskiing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dive team in Biyadhoo

i know they move about Daniel is at Manakudu , they have a page on FB and claudia tends to answer questions

Simona was there a couple of years ago , i have dive with the gang at Biyadhoo twice different crew and had no compliants either time in fact they changed the schedule so i could do my favourite wreck on my last dive.

Sg

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dive team in Biyadhoo

I thought Marco might have moved on as he wasn't mentioned as being part of the team in the July news on the Dive Ocean site and he had been there over a year as of last March. But then the picture includes Anja and Richie but they are not mentioned in the text - whereas Nicola isn't in the picture but is in the text.

Oxfordshire, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dive team in Biyadhoo

Thanks, will check out their FB page then. Simona was there last year. Did one of my fav dives with Marco last year (Kuda Giri wreck which turned into something out of the Blue Planet with schools of Jacks charging into bait fish...just wow!). Just wondering who is in charge...not hugely impressed with guy last year. Sort of hoping he might have moved on. Anyway half the fun is meeting new people.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
52 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dive team in Biyadhoo

Pity if Marco has moved on did some great dives with him last year,probally the best instructor there.

regards

Roger D

5. Re: dive team in Biyadhoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, May 21, 2013