We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olhuveli All inclusive restaurant

Which South Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SOUTHEND ON SEA...
8 posts
Save Topic
Olhuveli All inclusive restaurant

My wife and i are visiting Olhuveli for 2 weeks in september 2008 Can anyone tell us what the Buffet restaurant is like as i believe this is the only restaurant you can use on AI there..... our travel agent says this is how most all inc works in the maldives

many thanks

Lloydy

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olhuveli All inclusive restaurant

Hi Lloydy

We visited Olhuveli Jan/Feb this year.

Although peoples tastes vary we found the buffet restaurant great.

Plenty of choice for all meals.

Throughout the week there are differing themes (ei Italian, Maldivian, Chinese) so it's not the same every evening.

I never had the same thing twice in 2 weeks for my evening meal so it shows that there is pleny of options to choose from.

Hope you enjoy your visit as much as we did.

Markh

mattyk_uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olhuveli All inclusive restaurant

The only problem with the buffet is that there is so much choice you will be going back up 3 or 4 times! I just got back on the 16th from an amazing time in Olhuveli and loved everything about it! Worth every penny! Also the best advice I can give is book a normal deluxe room but upgrade when you get there to a Jaccuzzi villa! OMG you will not believe you eys !

This only cost 850 dollars for 5 nights!

Matt

3. Re: Olhuveli All inclusive restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 30, 2009