We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fihalhohi - here at the moment

Which South Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fihalhohi - here at the moment

OK - we are at Fihalhohi at the moment and havinga wonderful time. I have just completed my OWD this evening so to say i'm chuffed is an under statement especially all my concerns about removing my mask. The weather is fabulous (though i haven't seen much of it yet being 18m under most of the time). I know i have said this before but the dive staff have been brilliant, especially Michael (who encouraged me to remove my mask prior to a dive and doing the OWD) and Chris who i did the course with (haven't dived with anyone else yet this time). The only downside is that the bulb in our strobe has gone - typical!

Prolly won't be back here for a litle while so no questions about the weather please ;)

Jane & Thomas

p.s Met up with quite a few people off Tripadvisor which has been really great.

And to the people who mentioned Chris (nightdiving) in their recent review i have directed him to this site and he says ' thanks'.

Montpellier
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fihalhohi - here at the moment

Hello there: have been meaning to write for a while as we have just come back from our 4th trip. Please say hello to Gaston and Ahmed from Anna's Mummy, they will understand and if you can say thankyou to Franck for the face cream. He'll understand too.Are you in a water bungalow?

Hope to hear from you

Alisa

Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fihalhohi - here at the moment

Alisa

I have passed all of your 'hellos' on :-) Can't believe that today is our last day. Finished my Nitrox course which was a relief. I dono't know if this has happened to anyone else when they started to dive, but now i feel a bit more confident after doing the OWD and have 19 dives and such and have better control with my buoyancy etc... i have just come to realise the possibilties of diving and it has blown me away - a really amazing feeling!

I guess it's time to pack :-(

Jane & Thomas

3. Re: Fihalhohi - here at the moment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 26, 2009