We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Cirencester, England
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

I've posted on the Male forum too, but I'm open to suggestion!

My husband and I are planning a two week holiday to the Maldives in Jan / Feb for our last holiday before we try for kids. This is our last blow out! We want a very quiet island, for lazing and diving and not much else!

It would need to be all inclusive!

Thank you

Lincoln, England
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

After getting blown out from going back to Vilamanedhoo earlier this year I am going to Vakarufalhi after getting recommendations from 2 people whose opinion counts - Active Girl from these forums and also Jim Forrest from Maldives and Mauritus direct.

This wil be the 2nd time I have gone to the Maldives and the 2nd time I have gone with M&M direct. If you want an impartial view on where to go, a phone call to him could be well worth it.

Cirencester, England
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

Thanks Duncs - I will certainly give them a call to see what they can suggest. Cheers, Mad

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

Hi m.a.a.p.c

You might find that a lot of the smaller islands will be fully booked now for jan/feb but try karen at hays and jarvis, if there is anything to be found she will find it for you and usually does a very good deal too

regards susie

NYC
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

we just got back from our honeymoon at the Banyan Tree, it was amazing and if your looking for quiet with lazing and diving then this island resort would be perfect. I wrote a review and posted it thi morning but it probably won't be up for a couple of days, its got a lot of details. Good luck finding a place, you'll love the Maldives...

5. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 23, 2009