We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joint spa treatments at Banyan Tree

London
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Joint spa treatments at Banyan Tree

I'm off to Banyan Tree in September for part of my honeymoon.

Can anyone recommend any good spa treatments for couples? Maybe something nice and relaxing after the all the stress of the wedding.

vienna
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joint spa treatments at Banyan Tree

hi there,

we've been there also on honeymoon for one week end of may and enjoyed quite a lot of (couple) massages:

- Lomi Lomi,

- Rejuvenation (my husband chose island dew massage),

- Balinese massage,

- banyan day (I chose vabbinfaru massage),

- thai ginger healer

we both, my husband and me, loved without any doubt mostly the thai ginger healer. there is all and everything included: scrub, wrapping, (yoga) massage (which is eventually something new!!!) & a ginger bath at the end.

however, I can recommend also the banyan day - this makes your day from tip to toe :-).

ask them to send/mail you their programm. it's absolutely worth the money you spend (good value for money!!), these ladies are fabulous!!!

br

katrin

2. Re: Joint spa treatments at Banyan Tree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, September 30, 2009