We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baros maldives

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
baros maldives

Hi,

i have just recently posted some questions about looking at going to the Maldives as first timers with my wife.

Can anyone share their thoughts on Baros Maldives.

Is this is a great place/location and would it be great for first time travellers looking at finding a special place/location

All the reviews in general are quite favourable.

Is it suited for couples, which is what we are looking for.

Just looking to swim, relax and have a great time and spoil ourselves in late May

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: baros maldives

i have been reading into Dengue Fever. All precautions will be taken.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: baros maldives

Just been looking for some where to surprise my hubby for hes 50th birthday,

we both said how we would like the Maldives just looking at a few places to go and like the look at the baros Maldives can anyone give me more info like food and so on... I would like to book a water villa dnt no what time of yr to go and how much it cost to go hear if anyone can help I would be very greatful

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: baros maldives

I think it's a Kuoni exclusive so you would need to get a quote from them.

Menus are available on the Baros website which will show you how much food is:

http://www.baros.com/

Weather is best Jan, Feb, Mar and mid April but it's almost the most expensive time to go. You really need to define what your budget is but you might be in for a shock.....

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: baros maldives

The menus for Baros are available on its website at: http://www.baros.com/drinks-dining (go to pull down menus and under each dining option there is a PDF).

Prices are instantly available via some online agents eg Kuoni or H&J and will vary by when you go and length of stay. Travellab are discount agent (we booked Baros with them).

The FAQ on this site gives info on weather and best time of year, roughly speaking driest period is Jan- April.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: baros maldives

Snap!

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: baros maldives

Great minds and all that!

27. Re: baros maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 02, 2014