i am looking to stay in the Maldives for 7-8 days in late May.
This will be the first time that my wife and i are going and like most are overwhelmed by the options available.
So its such a diffucult choice when they all look great yet you have no idea.
Our interest is for the following
- is this a good time to go ( weather )
- 4.5 to 5 Star
- more to relax, swim and enjoy the beauty of the island as opposed to snorkellng or diving.
- room rate about 450-650 US per night
- beach front or full ocean views prefereably. I gather over the water accommodation would be signifcantly more expensive.
- great beach/beaches
- preferably say a few reastaurant options- i.e, greater than 2 options
- preferably can get their by speedboat as opposed to sea plane
- food and bar facilities to be very good
- away from the surrounds of Male
- more for couples as opposed to families
- accommodation with all meals included if possible, though not fussed.
As a whole a resort that can blow us away for first timers within my above stated room per night budget, if possible.
I appreciate your feedback