We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dhonveli

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lot-et-Garonne...
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
dhonveli

Hi Again

I have read other reports about building works, i.e. bulldozers going across sand building materials all over the place, and as I was nearly in tears yesterday I rang first choice with the article in front of myself to read to them.

After being given different phone numbers etc I finally told the girl from f.c. what i had read.

Firstly they said they were not aware of any building works, and after a lenghty chat was told there are building works . BUT !!! as it is due to be finished by the end of March (and we dont go until 30th May) they do not have to inform us , as the work SHOULD be completed.

they say they will inform us if the work is not completed before we go. (they are legally obliged to).

So if anyone has come back after the 27th please write to ease my worries

Many thanks.

Val T.

Newquay
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dhonveli

Hello we are due to go to Dhonveli the same time as you and have found out that the second week of our honeymoon, the island will be hosting a surfing competition so is likely to be very busy.