We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some questions about filitheyo

Peking
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
some questions about filitheyo

My husband and I will go to filitheyo next Oct. Anyone could give me some advice .We want spent 10 days in a superior room .

1)How much about some snacks (burger/ sandwich or pizza for lunch )in bar ?

2)Is there bottle free water in room everyday like some other islands ?

Thanks a lot .

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
194 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some questions about filitheyo

1. LUnch will come to less than 10-15 USD for 2 people. WHile cafe food is not as gourmet as their buffet, it certainly suffices. Certain dishes come with a bread basket and that fills u up even more.

2. No. They do not have free bottled water but we just filled up water from the room tap and used it. That's what the staff drink anyway.

Peking
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: some questions about filitheyo

thank you very much .

Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
3 posts
528 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: some questions about filitheyo

Thanks a lot, it was very useful...

I had the same question!!!!

4. Re: some questions about filitheyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Faafu Atoll