We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superior Villas - which ones are the best?

London, England
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Superior Villas - which ones are the best?

Hello folks

My friend and I are booked on the lovely filitheyo island for December 2006. We are staying in the superior villas but any hot tips as to which numbers are the best? I am not entirely sure where they are situated and we would love to have a prime view if at all possible.

All comments are most welcome!

From Mei Ling Fernando, London

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
194 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superior Villas - which ones are the best?

I stayed in Room Number 60 and that was perfect. Actually certain room numbers are preferred because of the quality of the beach in front of them more than the view. I think RM 40-to around 80 is good. U should know that the way Superior villas r organized is that there is dense vegetation between the rooms and the beach. So while u won't have a fabulous view from ur room, u will have a cool place to relax when it is too sunny. Deluxe villas have a better view but not much shade.

London, England
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Superior Villas - which ones are the best?

Hello!

Many thanks for your comments which gives us some insight as to what to expect at Filitheyo. May I ask how close is the beach from the superior villas? Also, how private and sound proof are the villas? I understand there is a terrace - is it big enough to lounge around in at the end of the evening?

My holiday pal has a serious fear of insects and other creepy crawlies taking up residence in the partial open bathrooms - did you find that this was the case or is my friend worrying needlessly?

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
194 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superior Villas - which ones are the best?

Well, the beach is very close and you do have your own section of the beach in front of your villa. Imagine having a small garden between u and the beach with lots of exotic plants and a few trees. I found the villa very private but we are divers. We were out almost the whole day diving. Neither did I hear voices nor see people except when outside and I was lounging in the beach. I did not come across any insects in the bath area. I liked the open showers and I think they clean the place twice a day.

4. Re: Superior Villas - which ones are the best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Faafu Atoll