We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet access

Cobham, Surrey, UK
1 post
Save Topic
Internet access

Ok, this sounds quite sad I know... my girlfriend and I really like the sound of Filitheyo and will try and make a booking for the very near future however I do unfortunately need to maintain some contact with my business while away. Could anyone please tell me what form of internet access might be available to guests? Wireless access in the rooms so I could just take my laptop and connect (not too often!) would be ideal of course.

One other question, it seems to me from what I've read so far that it's best to try and get a villa number 60 or below (for the best beach), is that correct?

Thanks!

Cinderford, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet access

Wow 4.23am - you're keen!!

I asked the same question direct to the Hotel and they replied that all of the superior beach villas are numbered under 60. The semi's are in the middle of the Island.

Can't help you with the internet access I'm afraid but would be keen to know myself. I guess if they're the same as other Hotels you would be able to access your e-mails on line through their computors by setting up your own vpn dial in before you leave.

Get answers to your questions about Faafu Atoll