We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Genrall info

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Genrall info

My finacee and i are going on our honeymoon for 11 days to Lily beach island in august, we can't wait! Just wanted to here about any comments people have for this island particulary with regards to the standard rooms and the food and anythign else which is useful.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Genrall info

We stayed in standard rooms at Lily Beach and they were good sized, large comfortable bed, very good air con, always very clean, semi outside shower and toilet. Look at www.lilybeachmaldives.com and it gives you more information. We were in villa 130 or 131, round that area, villa is semi detached with small verandah at front of it. Then there was trees and bushes in front between villa and beach and lagoon. Food was good always quite varied for main meals. You were allocated your seat for the whole holiday which you usually shared with other people. The snorkelling is very good in the lagoon and on the reef. Its a no shoes type of island, sand everywhere even in the dining areas so don't loads of smart shoes. I used my dive slip ons when swimming as there was a bit of broken coral in with the sand which makes it a bit tough on your feet.The sea plane out to Lily is great fun, make sure to get a window seat and have your camera ready.