We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats it like?

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
whats it like?

my finace and i are planning our honeymoon to the maldives in august for 11 days. WE have already booked to go to Lily Beach Island in a standard room, but are unsure so we are looking at changing to the Reethi Beach Island. has anyone stayed in reethi villa's? what are they really like and has anyone got any pictures they don't mind sharing? Also what is the Island like? overcrowded are ther lots of children around? the staff and also is the all inclusive package worth it?

Sea Explorer
Scuba & Snorkeling
Soleni Dive Centre
Shark Diving, Boat Tours, Boat Rentals, Scuba & Snorkeling
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
44 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats it like?

Reethi Beach Island. is better I guess, go yahoo.com and write Reethi resort , Maldives. you will find a lot of pictures.

i was consider this resort but i finally pick Hilton and Huvafen fushi, I guess sixsenses.com - Soneva gili is good too. or stay in Banyon tree is fine too. That four resort I tried before, are excellence

Level Contributor
101 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats it like?

Hi Mysteryk,

We were in Reethi in Jan o6, we stayed in a water villa, the view was fantastic, just clear blue sea. The beach villas, though, pretty much had their own bit of beach if that's what you'd prefer . We were there over christmas holidays so there were quite a few children there, this was more evident as we had just spent a week on a much smaller island - Komandoo - that had only one child on it (12yr old)! The all inclusive package was worth it, there was always something to please most people I would guess and you get fed 3 times a day with unlimited water to take with you, though I must admit the food on Komandoo was more delicious to me. There were premium drinks included in the package at Reethi that were not on Komandoo which was nice as I like the odd Baileys! . Reethi beach had other restaurants (outside AI) and the one we ate at twice was very nice. Any other questions just ask! Hope you enjoy your holiday wherever you choose to go.

Get answers to your questions about Baa Atoll