We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Villas in the brochure

Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach Villas in the brochure

Just reading through the brochure:

Accommodation on Rangalifinolhu Island

35 Beach Villas [up to 150 square metres] - 11 connecting villas.

Beachfront villas with sea view, outdoor terrace, private

courtyard, outdoor bathroom with bathing pavilion and sea views

from the bathtub, CD player, portable telephone, tea/coffee

machine, minibar.

Does this mean that only 11 are connected??? If so which ones arent?

Are they all beach front - if not which ones are???

thanks

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

Not connected? I assume you mean detached............

Dlx beach villas are detached, std beach villas are not...........All are kind of beach front. They are set back a little from the beach............

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

Hi there

All of the beach villas [and all deluxe beach villas too] are on the beach front. They all have a private garden/terrace between the villa and the beach.

When we say connected, we mean that there is a connecting door between the beach villas. Usually this is requested by families soa adults go in one room and the kids in the other and they can keep the door open between the villas.

Actually, it's 22 beach villas that have the interconnecting door which makes 11 doors. Sorry about that, must not have had my morning coffee when I wrote that part of the brochure!!

Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

Kanthony,

if we want to be looking over the "light blue" water - what is the best regular beach villa to stay in - I know this seems like a dumb questions but we were just in Bora Bora and were located on the dark water side of the island - missing all of the light blue water. I know the question is subjective but just would like to know what you think.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

OK, a little hard to answer, but probably the 200 side of the island (east facing) which looks out to the house reef, but to be honest, the 100 side (west facing) overlooks the lagoon which is also mostly shallow.

esd
Birmingham
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

Can anyone advise us on the actual differences between a beach villa and deluxe beach villa and whether it is worth going in a deluxe beach villa?

Thanks

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

Differences are detailed on the hilton website but basically, dlx gives you a larger room, private plunge pool & detached room.........Only you can answer the last bit..........

7. Re: Beach Villas in the brochure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island