I am planning to go to the Hilton on August 20th. I have few questions and I will appreciate your kinds answers.
0) Anything special for a honeymooner to experience? any recommended activity?
1) Is the hotel very busy at this period of the year?
2) How is the weather in late August there?
3) I am taking the Water Villa for 2 nights and the Beach Villa for 3 nights. Any recommendation? Is it worth it to upgrade the Beach Villa to a Delux Beach Villa? If I am to upgrade shall I do this through the travel agent or when I check in.
4) My wife's birthday would be during my stay there. How can I arrange something to surprise her?
5) What is the most enjoyable excursion?
6) What is the most enjoyable spa experience?
7) How private is the Water Villa? Is it secluded enough?
8) How private is the beach villa? Is it secluded enough?
9) I enrolled in HHonors. Is it enough to declare that when I check in for the points to be added to my account? I understand that the points depend on the dollars spent. So beside the accomodation will my room bill be added automatically?
Thanks In Advance For Help.