We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few Honeymooner Questions...

Jordan
4 posts
Save Topic
Few Honeymooner Questions...

Hello,

I am planning to go to the Hilton on August 20th. I have few questions and I will appreciate your kinds answers.

0) Anything special for a honeymooner to experience? any recommended activity?

1) Is the hotel very busy at this period of the year?

2) How is the weather in late August there?

3) I am taking the Water Villa for 2 nights and the Beach Villa for 3 nights. Any recommendation? Is it worth it to upgrade the Beach Villa to a Delux Beach Villa? If I am to upgrade shall I do this through the travel agent or when I check in.

4) My wife's birthday would be during my stay there. How can I arrange something to surprise her?

5) What is the most enjoyable excursion?

6) What is the most enjoyable spa experience?

7) How private is the Water Villa? Is it secluded enough?

8) How private is the beach villa? Is it secluded enough?

9) I enrolled in HHonors. Is it enough to declare that when I check in for the points to be added to my account? I understand that the points depend on the dollars spent. So beside the accomodation will my room bill be added automatically?

Thanks In Advance For Help.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Few Honeymooner Questions...

BB?

Do I need to spend more time on the Dubai board??

@nelc: around 40% of our guests are honeymooners, so it's unlikely you'd get an upgrade. It's the same story on the airlines flying out here too. Sorry it's not good news!

Jordan
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Few Honeymooner Questions...

OK guys...

Sorry to spoil your joy but i dont who is BB :-) but I know one thing. I am not a BB :-))

Thanks Kanthony for your relpys. I might have other questions very soon for you.

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Few Honeymooner Questions...

Ooooops! Mistaken identity??

Clydebank, Scotland
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Few Honeymooner Questions...

Who the heck's BB??!!!!!!

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Few Honeymooner Questions...

BB is a legend on the Dubai forum. Notorious for wind ups, very knowledgable in that area & very, very funny. However, he hasn't been BB for a while because he sails a bit close to the wind sometimes & people take his comments the wrong way. He keeps getting zapped & having to re-incarnate himself. (again!).

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Few Honeymooner Questions...

Sorry BIGRetina, mistaken identity, but some of your questions had an edge and a feel of the infamous BB from Dubai....or perhaps we should call him the Pink Panther!!LOL