We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach villa vs deluxe beach villa?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
12 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Beach villa vs deluxe beach villa?

Hi,

We are going to the resort in March on honeymoon and have our time split currently between 4 nights in a Beach Villa followed by 4 nights in a superior water villa.

I am weighing up whether or not to do an upgrade on the BV to a Deluxe BV- it is going to be almost an additional USD500 per night extra though, and I am not sure whether it really warrants the additional cost (when you consider the BV themselves arent exactly cheap!). I have heard they are very nice, but not sure what else you really get besides the private pool (which we will be getting in the water villa when we move there for the remaining nights anyway).

Would be graeful for any feedback.

Thanks.

Houston
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach villa vs deluxe beach villa?

Hi - so since you stayed in the Beach Villa - how was it? We are staying there for 5 nights in October.

Thanks!

Freshwater, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach villa vs deluxe beach villa?

Hi, to split your stay between to types of villas did you have to make separate reservations?

Thanks

3. Re: Beach villa vs deluxe beach villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, April 23, 2014