We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return visit to Hilton

UK
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Return visit to Hilton

I have just returned from my honeymoon at the hilton and desperatly wont to go back for my 30th next feb.

How have people found the best/cheapest way to book is?

Is it to get your flights and get rates direct from the hotel? or book through an agent? do return guests get a better rate?

Kathony, I hope you had a good trip. We met on your sea plabe over to male when you were flying to Germany (28th Feb. I have to admit i have been very depressed since leaving you really have a wonderful. I meant to say but did not want to bother but i work for a TV company and if i can ever be of any use then please do not hesitate to ask.

annieashton@tiscali.co.uk

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return visit to Hilton

Hi Annie

We were at the Hilton at that time also!

I think I'm right in saying that you can a discount as a repeat guest if you contact the resort direct. I've always found that flights are cheapest through expedia but others may know of a cheaper method.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rex

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return visit to Hilton

Hi Rex and Ashietobe, Expedia may be cheaper but they are never direct!!!

Best go with Emirates/Qatar etc, booking early ensures cheaper seats. Also book them to send you offers, then u may get the flights even cheaper!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Return visit to Hilton

Hi Ashietobe!

Glad you had a good time here and I hope you had a safe flight back too.

I don't know about cheap flights, but for rooms it usually works out cheaper to book the resort directly through us (but do check on internet too - it's not supposed to happen but we do get undercut occasionally!). Email the resort (maldives@hilton.com) and check our websites for rates.

We tend not to discount rates for repeat guests (up to 40$ of our business comes from repeat guests at certain times of the year!) but we do upgrade and throw in extras.

Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island