We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

Hello

Just posted part one of our Hilton review !

This will probably be about 20 pages long by the time its finished.

Please feel free to have a read.

Kind Regards

Paul & Debs(Paddy)

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
324 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

Hey Paddy,

Have been desperately waiting to read your review...you have certainly whet my (and I am sure many other peoples) appetite.

How long does it normally take for the powers that be to approve and upload a review?

From the sounds of it, it may take them a while to get through all your review!

I am too impatient - would you mind posting some of it in the forums, please.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

Hello

I dont know how long it takes for Admin to upload and approve the content. I was hoping somebody else would tell me that too!

I have no idea where it is at the moment and I did put a few pics on.

I will try to put some pics on here that others didnt ! Including staff members that you will recognise when you go out there.

Kind Regards

Paul& Debs (Paddy)

London
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

I think it usually takes about 3 days for a post to be uploaded. V much looking forward to reading it though. Am starting to wish we were booked in for 10 or even 14 days rather than the mere 7 we booked after reading all the positive posts!A return visit may be in order...

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

Thanks HB

7 DAYS isnt that bad ! cram as much as you can into the snorkling etc and you will have enjoyed every moment.

Just about to edit all the camcorder bits, including the sea plane journey.

I have finished work now until January so I will be looking on this site more often and posting.

You will be out there soon ! and will probably have the best weather too.

I actually got stung by a jelly fish (season just finishing as we arrived ) apparently they have 2 week period where it gets Jelly fish blown in .

We took a few pics of a bigger one !

Kind Regards

Paul & Debs

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

Paddy,

Thanks for the wonderful part 1 of your report. Looking forward to Part 2. Can't wait to hear about the snorkeling as that is what we love to do.

I am still trying to convince my DH for 2007 in London and the Hilton Maldives.

sussex. uk
Level Contributor
308 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

great post Paddy - Keep them coming. Sounds like you had great fun. I think I'm right in saying you flew Emirates? What was the flight like and did it have the new IFE running?

Cheers

M

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hilton Review now posted ..Part 1

Hello M

Yes we did fly with Emerates, the in flight Entertainment was pretty good too.

Las time we flew we only had a small choice of films (this is still the case from Dubai to Male)but the selction was fab.

Wallace and Gromitts Weir Rabbit is a must see. Watched Madagascar too while Debs watched Mr & Mrs Jones.

Emirates seem to trust you once you fly from Dubai to Male, they reward you with proper cutley !

We had a rough journey to the Maldives because of rain storms hitting India and Sri-lanka. Waching the screen to see estimate times of arrival are cool too.

Kind Regards

Paddy

Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island