We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which room type for our honeymoon at the Conrad??

Limassol
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Which room type for our honeymoon at the Conrad??

Hi all, Hope you are well

We are booking this hotel for our honeymoon on the 20th October and I was wondering which room to apply for. We are thinking between the Beach Villas and the Deluxe Beach Villas. Are there many differences?? Does it worth the upgrade?? And if yes on which side of the island is it better to be? (If I am correct Deluxe Beach Villas 217-239 and 209-212 enjoy the sunrise where Deluxe Beach Villas 124-140 enjoy the sunset. - got that from a map)

Looking forward for your responses!!!!

Thank you in advanced

Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which room type for our honeymoon at the Conrad??

Hi

Stayed in DBV 230 twice - but not since Oct 2006.

It was a great room with a good sized oblong pool in the garden which you could swim in - I think the oblong shape is more practical than the the round ones if you want to actually swim - even if only a few strokes!

Position was great and the beach outside the garden was lovely too with a thatched umbrella and sunbeds [although these were for any guest to use so you had to be up early!! Hopefully this might have changed??].

A few words of caution re my comments - it was 4 years ago - Rangali is now Conrad, so not sure if that has made a difference and also like all the islands they change shape so the wide stretch of beach could be a lot narrower now!

Never seen inside a beach villa so sorry can't help there but I think the room we had ranks as one of the best we have had in the Maldives!

Enjoy!!

2. Re: Which room type for our honeymoon at the Conrad??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, November 25, 2010