We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning next year

Planning next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:08 pm, July 23, 2009
Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning next year

Vegas ....

... is this a thinly veiled attempt to wind us all up again about the "weather in the maldives" hit list?

Go in July

........ activegirl

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning next year

Definitely not.

After that advice from the Rangali manager it allowed me to consider a trip in Autumn rather than Spring. I have always been happy with May in Maldives but then I wanted the benefit of the wisdom of all my fellow Rangali fanatics.

I would just like to say thankyou for the flood of answers to this question ... seriously overwhelming and actually ... quite tearful.

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning next year

Vegas, not many people ,me included can afford Rangali at all,let alone repeat visits in different seasons,so to expect lots of replies was a little presumptious.

Best Regards

Suex

4. Re: Planning next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:55 pm, January 12, 2009
Level Contributor
11,355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning next year

Presumptuous snob - just for asking for views on a forum ... WOW

You really are lucky lovingthelife.

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning next year

Where did the snob bit come from,not me.Was just replying to your sarcasm about lack of replies by saying it was an expensive island that perhaps people had not been to in their droves,let alone been repeat visitors in different seasons.

Sue

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Planning next year

Where was the sarcasm? I am genuinely upset that there are not thirty replies. If you cannot afford Rangali I am really sorry for you because it is a lovely place to visit. I trust that you do not know the answer to my little query then?

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Planning next year

Sorry no I can't help with your question.Have only travelled in Nov & have had pretty good weather. Off to Komandoo in a weeks time.

Regards Sue

ps Would love to be able to visit Rangali,it does look very lovely.Maybe one day!

pps Hope you get more replies from others who can help

Lichfield, England
Level Contributor
595 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Planning next year

Vegas,

you are such a SNOB...

presumptuous maybe... bet definitely a SNOB...

you'll be whinging on about the colour of the sea planes next...

Then the people complaining about the nasty sand hurting their tootsies... get the crocs out... ah! But which colour... must be one to match the Conrad livery!

Kate

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Planning next year

Have been more time in Sept than any other Time and always found the Weather to be Brilliant

Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island