We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Maldives CD's

Southport
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Hilton Maldives CD's

Hi

Does anyone own the hilton maldives cd's that they used to have in the rooms? If so would anyone be willing to sell or copy them for me! My wife is desperate for a copy.

Thanks

dayl

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Maldives CD's

ermmmmm, went to charity shop when we got home, to embarrassed to leave them in the room.

Southport
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Maldives CD's

Shame on you roger, shame on you!!!

Rimini, Italy
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Maldives CD's

I loved that cd too, such amazing music..!! i forgot to buy it when i was at Conrad last year so i dowloaded it later from internet.. the band is named "Zero Degree Atoll" and the name of the cd is "Dhoni".

sussex. uk
Level Contributor
308 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Maldives CD's

I got one from a couple of years ago. I think there were a few available at the time, if I remember correctly one from the Ithaa, one called Underwater and another which I cannot recall. I've got a copy of the Underwater one which is chill out music (am always having Sofa Surfers on in the car to be the road rage!). Let me know if you want this one :)

M

5. Re: Hilton Maldives CD's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, October 01, 2009