We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which deluxe beach villa to request?

Manchester England
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Which deluxe beach villa to request?

We have been to the hilton previously and stayed in a deluxe beach villa on the sunrise side but would prefer one on the sunset side this time. Could anyone suggest the numbers to request when we are booking?

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which deluxe beach villa to request?

HI, cant remember if its sunrise or sunset side, but my vote goes to DBV 230. Lots of privacy and it must have one of the best views in the world from outside the villa from the beach.It is also perfect for snorkelling ...Dane..

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which deluxe beach villa to request?

Chinese dentist time then eh, Dane?

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which deluxe beach villa to request?

We stayed in DBV 222 , like the previous reply I am not sure if this is sunrise or sunset - I think it's sunrise. It has a small round pool and a curved path to the beach. You can't see the beach from the villa or the pool - the trees are too high - but this could potentially be a benefit if you want complete privacy.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which deluxe beach villa to request?

233 was Lurvely.

Did not see any others but that was gorgeous ... before they moved us to the water spa ... which was also superb.

I sometimes worry a little when people over enthuse about resorts because it makes you wonder what they have been used to. I just found nothing at all to complain about - no complaints whatsoever. Just about faultless ... typhoon on first day can't blame Mr Hilton for that. I also generally found the resort good value for money and less expensive that i had feared. You still spend heavily though.

5. Re: Which deluxe beach villa to request?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island