We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else staying at the Lux mid August?

Broxbourne, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone else staying at the Lux mid August?

Hello,

I'm on a 2 week count down until our next holiday and already fizzing with excitement.

We fly out to Dubai on 15th August for 3 nights FB at Jumeirah Beach hotel then have an overnight flight to Male on 18th August, we're staying at the Lux in a beach villa for 13 nights on an AI basis.

We're a family of 4, 2 children aged 3 and 14 and wondering if many other families are also going around this time?

For those of you who have returned recently, is the weather ok? My app constantly says thunderstorms although I'm guessing they're tropical and don't last for long??

I've read lots of reviews about dress code for the evening, I'm planning relaxed but lovely dresses, tailored shorts and pretty tops with sandals. All 3 of my boys (including hubby) will likely be in nice shorts with shirts or polos and sandals or moccasins.

Has anyone tried the new sea jet pack thing at Lux only launched this week? It looks awesome, wonder how much this costs?

Any recommendations/tips to make our stay here even more enjoyable please feel free to comment.

Thanks all

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anyone else staying at the Lux mid August?

We only stayed bed and breakfast so can't help you.Why don't you try going through the reviews and pm one or two reviewers who stayed AI.

12. Re: Anyone else staying at the Lux mid August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 11, 2014