We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa debit

lincoln
5 posts
Save Topic
visa debit

going to sun island on sunday i just can t wait,with all the blinding reviews lately i feel we must have picked the right place to go,could anyone tell me if sun island acepts visa debit cards,as we will not be takeing a credit card,thax again to all the repleys from previous questions,i will be posting a reveiw with pics when we sadly return from sun island.oh my god am i realy going there on sunday!

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa debit

Hi unome

we were at sun island last nov, you wont be disappointed.They do take credit cards not sure about debit but if you e mail them they will soon tell you email info@sun-island.com.mv

susie

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa debit

Ive also paid by switch at sun ,but some say they dont except switch now? i was at Sun last October no probs mate

3. Re: visa debit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 16, 2009