We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veligandu - All Inclusive

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Veligandu - All Inclusive

Travelling at end of month to Veligandu.I have heard that cocktails are not part of All Inclusive.Can anyone tell me what drinks are included and are suitable for my wife who likes nothing better than to lie in the sun with a cool refreshing drink!!!

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Veligandu - All Inclusive

We are travelling also to Veligandu in 16 sleeps. Packed and almost ready to go! lol.

We have booked our holiday with Hayes and Jarvis and according their information on all inclusive drinks it says :

Drinks in the main bar by the glass - selected spirits, soft drinks, beer, house wine (also available by the glass during lunch and dinner). I understood that cocktails were not included in the package.

hope this helps?

chris

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Veligandu - All Inclusive

Perhaps we could share a drink or 2 at the bar then.See you there!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Veligandu - All Inclusive

We've been to Veligandu twice and are going back again in March, I can't wait.

From what I remember, there are a few types of beer included plus gin, vodka, whisky, red and white house wine, soft drinks (not including freshly squeezed fruit juice), mixers and bottled water. Last time we went they had started including the large bottles of water which is a lot more handy when you take it back to your room. You used to be limited to small bottles.

Have a nice time!

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Veligandu - All Inclusive

Thanks Marylou

5. Re: Veligandu - All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, August 17, 2009