We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veildhu beach bungalow bathrooms and electical plug sockets

West Midlands
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Veildhu beach bungalow bathrooms and electical plug sockets

We have been to Reethi Beach and Villamendhoo and have enjoyed the outside bathrooms in the beach bungalows and have now booked to go to Velidhu . We are wondering if anyone knows if the beach bungalows also have outside bathrooms and also if they have the three pin electical plug sockets .

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Veildhu beach bungalow bathrooms and electical plug sockets

I can't answer your questions, however I would be interested to hear your feedback when you get back, as we have also been To Reethi and Vila in the past.

I notice the reviewer for Velidhu (2nd review down) has been 6 times, perhaps you could send them a PM. I am sure they would know the answers.

2. Re: Veildhu beach bungalow bathrooms and electical plug sockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 12, 2015