We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Wales
Level Contributor
697 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

There seems to be a shortage of countdowns on this forum, so here goes my 81 day countdown to our Maldives virgin trip on Sept 15th....yea..!

Already collecting some bargain buys.. 'lotions and potions' in readiness for 14 days of sea and sun. Diet ....check..., salad for breakfast lunch and dinner...well sort of...Bikinis ...collection is building nicely thank you...how long for you?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
241 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Only 188 days until Veligandu for me

Wales
Level Contributor
697 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Hi Yorshirebrad,

Glad you said only, mere blink of an eye..Veligandu looks lovely was my first choice , if we like the Maldives 'trapped on an island' experience then veli is next Maldives for sure .

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
127 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

259 days for us, and it will be our second visit.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

69 days before we go to Hakuraa Huraa and so can't wait

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Chris, going to hakuraa as well as Kuramathi - lucky you!

Wales
Level Contributor
697 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Welcome to the countdown guys, looks like Chris has the shortest wait with two weeks on me.

I like counting down posting and reading fun tips and lots of nonesense. Another Bikini arrived today BNWT , love eBay holiday shopping it's the best holiday tip I've ever been advised about. Got some great new urban beach reef shoes for a snip and a Cressy dive snorkel mask for a fiver , what can I say, ... got to economise and save for my next trip now this one is paid for.

80 days to go...

Edited: 9:59 am, June 26, 2013
Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,380 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

I think people are going to different Chaayas? Please state your Chaaya. Reef, Lagoon or island?.

Wales
Level Contributor
697 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

It doesn't matter which Chaya to me , we are off to Ellaidhoo though. Tourquise how about you.?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
241 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Hi Lilly

This will be our second visit to Veligandu,we love it and so would you.

Small,beautiful and awesome food.

Only 187 days to go

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Chaaya Count Down is on....!

Hi Paul

Had to cancel Kuramathi in May because of family illness/bereavement so had to move the holiday to September and Kuramathi couldn't fit us in only to upgrade big style and we couldn't afford that so moved to HH - completely different style of island but just looking forward to the chill now - 68 days to go....

Chris