We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code

Stevenage, Herts
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code

Hi

Myself and my husband are visiting Meedhupparu on the 19th March and after reading some of the great reviews on this site, we really cannot wait!!

There is one thing we are unsure of and that is the dress code for dinner?? We have been to Barbados and guys had to trousers and collered shirt in the evening, is this the case here.........I cannot find any reviews that mention it.

Any other information would be gratefully received

Lisa

Essex
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code

Hi,

The dress code is smart casual, Men don't have to wear trousers or collared shirts, just shorts and smart T shirts/shirts, and ladies, casual summer dresses, cropped trousers, T shirts, flip flops. You really do not have to dress for dinner at all.

You may want to think about packing a light dress/toiletries in your hand luggage as your suitcase may not go on the seaplane with you and may go by boat and arrive much later on in the evening. The same applies when you leave the island, our suitcase had to be packed and ready for collection at 11 pm the night before, as it went first thing in the morning by boat, and we didn't leave until 2.00 pm. It's not a problem as long as you are prepared for it !

Stevenage, Herts
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code

Thanks alot

My husband will be pleased!!!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
139 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code

today i went near Meedhupparu but not get in there beach was awesome but 19th hummmm there will be few rain i guess becoz today also 3times it happen but short rain wish it will be great for u 2 on 19th