We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meedhupparu first time

Mid Wales
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
meedhupparu first time

i posted a few questions previously but forgot to mention which island we were actually going to , wanted to know about the cost of dive packages and whether there were many other younger children on the island ours are 7 and 10

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: meedhupparu first time

go to www.thecrab.com all the prices are listed and there is a 10% discount if you print the offer and book certain dives hope this helps regards Lee

manchester
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: meedhupparu first time

hi,

i came back from there last week. a discovery dive is $99, and includes equipment. if u have people in your party who dont want to dive but snorkle, they can come with you while u dive and they can snorkle (its on different island)

as far a childern go there was 3. 2 were the Dr and one from a holiday family. but all were itailan.

hth

Level Contributor
180 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: meedhupparu first time

Bore Da Benny,

I was at Meedhupparu for 2 weeks in February this year with my 10 & 7 year old boys. We were probably lucky that there were another 5 UK boys of the same age group at the same time, and for the whole duration of the trip.

Certainly kept them occupied. From our experience though they still would have had a great time, there is plenty to do from crab collecting on the beach, the pool is excellent for kids i.e. not too deep, the staff will keep them amused playing table tennis, and there's a TV lounge etc.

We found our best baby sitter to be called Game Boy Advance, in the Main Bar, in the shade with unlimited pop !!