We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Bangkok

Which Subang Jaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Des Moines...
9 posts
Save Topic
Tour Bangkok

I would be arriving late (~10.45 pm) into Bangkok international airport for my layover. I would have till next day 4 pm to have a small tour around Bangkok before my connecting flight to Malaysia. I would like to join this tour:

Bangkok City & Temples combined Grand Palace Join tour (Wat Suthat or Wat Trimitr, Wat Pho and Grand Palace

So, here are some of my questions.

1. How and where can I get a cheap hostel to stay overnight when I arrive so late at night?

2. How is the public transportation like in Bangkok? Can I potentially still take public transportation so late at night?

3. How far is the airport from those cities above?

4. Please provide me some safety tips while I travel Bangkok.

Thanks!!!

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,978 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Bangkok

Hi

You have posted your questions about Bangkok on the Kuala Lumpur / Malaysian forum, different city, different country. Here's a link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293916-i3687-Ba…

But as a larger city than Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok has many, many hotels from cheap and cheerful to mega bucks - figure out where you want to stay first. Public transport is very good, and the airport is about 45mins east of the city, but good rail and road links.

Have fun.

2. Re: Tour Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, May 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Subang Jaya