We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One World Hotel to Subang Airport

singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
One World Hotel to Subang Airport

I would like to know how far the hotel is from the airport and whether there are shuttel services to the airport. Would flying out of Subang to Singapore be recommended compared to flying out of KLIA? Thanks.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

Its about 18km from One World Hotel to Subang Airport. I doubt the hotel provides shuttle services to Subang but you can always ask. In any case, its pretty easy to arrange for a taxi from the hotel to the airport.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

Reasons to chose Subang over KLIA:

1) An 18km commute is better than a 60km commute to KLIA.

2) 20-25 minutes travel time to the airport instead of a 50-60 minute trip to KLIA.

3) Check-in closes 30 minutes before departure rather than 45 minutes at KLIA.

4) Shorter queues in Subang as turboprop planes carry less people.

5) Subang is a better airport than LCC Terminal in KLIA.

singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

Thanks very much Jadamros for the detailed information. the choice is obvious then.

singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

Hi Jadamros, would you know how much it would cost to take a cab from one world hotel to KLIA, i realise that the flights on airasia is half the price of firefly and want to check whether it is more worth while to go to KLIA instead

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

Taxi to LCCT should be in the region of RM75 or so.

singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

thx Jadamros, realised that SQ also flies from KLIA for abt RM250.00 as well but because of the distance, i will stick to firefly. looks like firefly is not so budget afterall as my ticket price is now RM310.

7. Re: One World Hotel to Subang Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:44 am, July 09, 2011