We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

In cooperation with: Sarawak Tourism Board
Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
18 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

Does anyone have contact details for a good guide/driver who can take 7 people for a day trip to Annah Rais. We would like to explore the village, go to the hot springs and waterfall.

Thank you

1. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, July 29, 2013
Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
18 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

Thank you

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,245 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

Lyndal you could also check with Mr Jihey Ridup via email: jiheytt@yahoo.com - I recently used his services while in Kuching and he was a fantastic guide. (His mobile number is 019 839 3273). I have posted an earlier recommendation for him as a driver/guide around Kuching. I have booked him again for our family trip in 4 weeks - yaaay!!!

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
18 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

Thanks TN. I actually saw your recommendation after posting and emailed him yesterday but have not heard back yet. Will give it a couple of days though.

Enjoy your holiday!

Edited: 2:38 am, July 30, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,245 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

Great Lyndal - he can often be away on overnight/extended trips and out of internet service (I'm not sure they get broadband at the longhouses - teehee!) When are you planning on visiting Kuching?

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
18 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

We will be there early January. Sadly just for 1 day. My daughter is staff on the Costa Victoria and I'll be cruising with her. I always try and get the best cultural experience I can in these situations and always take some of the staff along, who otherwise rarely venture too far. Really looking forward to this trip, a few places I know very little about but I'm researching hard!!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

You can book from the website www.longhouseadventure.com

8. Re: Guide/Driver for day trip to Annah Rais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 03, 2014