We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Permai Rainforrest Lodge.

In cooperation with: Sarawak Tourism Board
Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Permai Rainforrest Lodge.

I would like to book for a couple of nights but on Agoda they do not list the Tree house cabins. Has anyone booked then managed to upgrade. If so can you tell me how much they charge. to book on the Web page is much more.

Thanks

gwen

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Permai Rainforrest Lodge.

Hi,

Did you manage to book the tree house cabins through Agoda? I'm having the same problem.

Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Permai Rainforrest Lodge.

hi I am sorry it was 9 months ago. i think I booked via there internet site. It is difficult to travel there. We hired a cheap rent a car which was easier. Very little wildlife to be seen here. We were disapointed. in that respect. The tree house was OK

Sarawak
Level Contributor
39 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Permai Rainforrest Lodge.

hahaha~~ Permai Rainforest Resort is a BEACH resort. There is no wildlife there besides revellers. It is also VERY far away from town: roughly 30-60min drive. The beach is okay (a long strech & generally clean).

It's a great place for large groups & a BBQ at one of the pits with friends & family is just awesome. Pits were free to use when I stayed there more than a decade ago.

Bako National Park is the place to go for wildlife & to see the biggest flower in the world: the raffelsia. Of course, you will have to bear with the run-downness of the place & nature's wrath (mozzies).

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298309-d178445…

If you're looking for a place to stay in Kuching town, try Beds Guesthouse in Chinatown. It's a B&B concept with a large living room for people to lounge & surf the net. Large communal kitchen too.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298309-d197662…

4. Re: Permai Rainforrest Lodge.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 24, 2013