We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any baby friendly tours in Kuching/Sarawak

In cooperation with: Sarawak Tourism Board
Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Any baby friendly tours in Kuching/Sarawak

Hi there,

My husband and I are taking our one-year-old daughter to Kuching in May.

I've been researching about the local tour packages and also made some inquiries.

They told me the tour to Bako national park is not suitable for us because there's boat ride and trekking involved.

But we've been on hike and boat ride with our baby before and they weren't too bad.

Anyone who has been those tours in Sarawak can share your experience or recommend other tours that might be better for our baby to come along.

Thank you,

JL

Conwy, United...
Destination Expert
for Penang Island, Sarawak, George Town
Level Contributor
4,623 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any baby friendly tours in Kuching/Sarawak

With a one year old, you can do almost everything as you will be carrying her.

Bako - you can do this on your own. Just get the bus (early morning) to Bako Bazzar and then the boat. Trails are all marked.

Around town it is easy - esp along the river as you can use a pushchair.

If you feel you need a good, friendly guide, contact James ( saratour68@yahoo.com ) - let him know you have a baby and need a baby seat.

2. Re: Any baby friendly tours in Kuching/Sarawak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 05, 2015