We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
31 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

Do they have elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park? I read somewhere they do have them but only on weekends. Can anybody let me know please

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

10-11am and 2-3pm only on weekends, public holidays and school holidays. RM5 per head. This website http://gogosabah.com/lok-kawi-wildlife-park/ has everything useful that you would want to know about Lok Kawi. Enjoy....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
31 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

Thank you for that. When are the school holidays? I will be in KK from July 26 to August 1.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

28-29 July are national public holiday - Hari Raya. The period is not school holiday.

www.onestopmalaysia.com/holidays-2014a.html

Melbourne
Level Contributor
31 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

Is it true the elephant rides are only for children under 12?

west australia perth
Level Contributor
590 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

G,DAY.

The elephant Rides are held in the childrens section of the zoo so i would assume the rides are for the kids. Borneo elephants are actually pygmy elephants and could not take an adults weight.

6. Re: Elephant rides at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 28, 2015