We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

I am considering if Car Hire / Private tours are feasible. Are there traditional places to eat other than the hotel?

Or will I be trapped in the hotel paying for additional meals ! (I am on a B&B basis)

Any advice on that area much appreciated . I am going in September for 5 nights.

Thanks

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,027 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

If you have a look at Top Questions on the right of the page (full screen view) you will find a lot of information about Rasa Ria.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

Great thanks :)

watford
Level Contributor
90 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

If you can hold on we are off to there in 3 weeks, I will update you once im there to give you

an idea what's there and price wise

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
18 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

There is not much choices of food around Rasa Ria unless you drive. Tuaran is about 20 minutes drive away and there is a few Seafood restaurant around Rasa ria.

Durham
Level Contributor
827 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

There's nothing outside the hotel except one seafood restaurant and people we spoke to in the resort said it was really awful

We stayed four nights and ate at the hotel not that expensive and food was good

Durham
Level Contributor
827 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

There's nothing outside the hotel except one seafood restaurant and people we spoke to in the resort said it was really awful

We stayed four nights and ate at the hotel not that expensive and food was good

7. Re: Rasa Ria - what is there to do outside of the hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 06, 2015