We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for short term rental in kota kinabalu

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melaka, Malaysia
1 post
Save Topic
looking for short term rental in kota kinabalu

Hi, I am a medical student from KL. My friend and I (just the 2 of us) will be having our electives in hospital queen elizabeth 1 on the 9/11/2014 till 28/11/2014. Is there any place available for a short term rental during that period? Prefer to stay by walking distance to the hospital or just nearby where bus service is accessible. We are on our budget of RM 70/night. Please recommend some. Is there any car rental service during that period? thank you

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for short term rental in kota kinabalu

Hi,

Colonades Condo located right across the road from QEH 1, but the daily rental is about RM350 per night.

Budget hotel in KK generally cost more than RM100 per night.

For a budget of RM70 per night, try checking out the backpackers in town? QEH 1 can be reach by Public bus from KK, that goes to Penampang. Backpackers normally priced at RM25 per person per bed.

There are houses for rent around but they do not rent out short term, normally gota tied up with min 1 year contract, and rental cost around RM2000 per month.

2. Re: looking for short term rental in kota kinabalu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 07, 2015