As I'm travelling with my 3 kids (17, 14, 9) to KK for 8D7N in mid October, looking for a reliable local tour company to book our day trips.
1. Anyone with experience with Excellence Eco Tours / Sabah You / Sabah Booking?
2. Is the Mengkabong sea village a worthwhile sight?
3. Is Centrepoint Mall within walking distance to Gaya Centre Hotel? where can i get the shuttle schedule to RRR?
4. If we're leaving @ 15:35 on a Saturday, would it be pushing it to visit the North Borneo Railway that same morning? I've read the ride finishes around 13:30 @ Tanjung Aru Station, is that quite close to airport?
5. Any other good advice or highly recommended sights or eateries?
Best regards & many thanks in advance for your time.