We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Sutera Hotel- interconnecting rooms vs family room?

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
86 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Sutera Hotel- interconnecting rooms vs family room?

Hello

Does anyone know if the Pacific has interconnecting rooms?

We will be travelling with our children - ages 13 and 11 - and the 13 year old is now classed as an "adult" which means we need to book an additional room.

I am aware that the Pacific has family rooms however they will still apply an additional charge for my son. And how ridiculous is this - BREAKFAST is NOT INCLUDED for the children. It is a FAMILY ROOM yet only the parents can eat?

So I'm thinking I may as well book 2 rooms and have the breakfast included.

Looking forward to your replies.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Sutera Hotel- interconnecting rooms vs family room?

Hi tric1003,

Yes, Pacific has interconnecting room, and i suggest for you to take interconnecting rather than Family Suite, as your son is already 13 and they are charging for breakfast.

On top of that, Family Suite only has 1 Bath w Toilet + 1 Toilet, hence four of you need to share 1 bath. With 2 rooms you'll have another bath which add on to more flexibility on time.

Hope it helps!

Nickie

Sydney
Level Contributor
86 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Sutera Hotel- interconnecting rooms vs family room?

Thanks Nickie.

You are so right, the extra bathroom is always a bonus!

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Sutera Hotel- interconnecting rooms vs family room?

You are welcome! have a great time in Sabah!

4. Re: Pacific Sutera Hotel- interconnecting rooms vs family room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 17, 2013