We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 Day Visit on Criuse Ship - What to do?

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
1 Day Visit on Criuse Ship - What to do?

Hello,

I will be arriving to KK for 1 day (07:00 - 16:30) end of October as part of my cruise ship itinerary.

Although I have read the Forum FAQ I still cannot decide on how to best spend my time in KK.

Please advise. Many Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 1 Day Visit on Criuse Ship - What to do?

Hi

I would also recommed the Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort to see the orangutans. You do need to book . I have just looked at my receipts, however there is no contact number on them. Should be easy enough to get the number for the Hotel though. Times of visits are only 10.00am & 2.00pm.

Enjoy

12. Re: 1 Day Visit on Criuse Ship - What to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 05, 2013