We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Rasa Ria

Maidstone Kent
Level Contributor
216 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to Rasa Ria

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me the rough cost of taking a taxi from kota Kinabalu airport to the Rasa Ria resort or does anyone know a better way of getting there. I have been quoted £70 each for private transfers which I think is extortionate.

Regards

Julie

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,059 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Rasa Ria

Check this link.

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g298307-c175255/Ko…

cost RM90.

Maidstone Kent
Level Contributor
216 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Rasa Ria

Hi bigw,

Thankyou for that, just what I needed to know.

Regards

julie

London
Level Contributor
438 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Rasa Ria

Hi Julie, just get a voucher as soon as you clear baggage. I am sure it worked out to about £14 each way. 45 min to an hour, depends on traffic........enjoy...

4. Re: Taxi to Rasa Ria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, November 21, 2012
Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,059 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to Rasa Ria

Self promotion and solocitation are not permitted on Trip Advisor.

Please read Community Guidelines prior to posting..

"We welcome referrals, recommendations, and critiques from our members, but travelers do not visit the forums to be solicited or "sold to"."

6. Re: Taxi to Rasa Ria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 13, 2013