We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

@mosphere Revolving Restaurant

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
12 posts
Save Topic
@mosphere Revolving Restaurant

Dining out in KK - the newest @mosphere restaurant and bar shouldn't be missed! Located in the Yayasan Sabah Building - the most famous and tallest structure in KK - the restaurant provides amazing 360* views of Kota Kinabalu, the South China Sea and the Crocker Range. The food is excellent, and well priced - not quite fine dining, but probably the best fare going in KK. It is open for lunch and dinner - and worth the stop for Sunset too!!

Western Australia
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: @mosphere Revolving Restaurant

Hi Vichi,

Could you give me a rough idea of prices of meals and drinks at this restaurant. It sounds lovely and we may like to visit on our holiday. Thanks very much.

new york
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: @mosphere Revolving Restaurant

Hi NJay,

It is definately worth stopping by... I think the prices were very fair -- the average appetiser was about RM20 and the average main dish was about RM35... Not as cheap as local coffee shops - but less expensive than the 5 star hotels... and it was excellent!! Don't miss it on your trip!!

Western Australia
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: @mosphere Revolving Restaurant

Hi Vichi,

Thanks for replying. I will definitely add @mosphere (great name too!) to the "to do" list whilst in KK. Sounds lovely and I think you are right about the prices being reasonable. Thanks once again for the info.

Sydney,Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: @mosphere Revolving Restaurant

Yes I am putting it on the "things to do list"as well......just hope it's alot better than Sydney Tower's food.