we are planning a trip to Kota Kinabalu (possibly the Shangri La Rasa Ria) for 9 days at the Beginning of October and I have many question to post for those of you who have been there already.
- What would the weather be like in October? They told me that it should be the beginning of the "dry" season but not sure if we should expect the odd shower
- How is the sea? Will we find the beautiful crystal clear turquoise water like in the Caribbean? I got scared reading about wash-out bags in the water in one of the reviews...
- Would you suggest the Nexus or the Shangri La Rasa Ria??
- I get really big red bumps if I get mosquito bites so should I get organised and go along with insect repellant and creams?
- What are the MUST-DO trips you suggest?
I know I'm asking you many questions but I'd really appreciate if you could help.
thanks in advance and ciao
Martina from Italy