We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

Penang
2 posts
Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

Hi, I will be going to KK, Labuan and Brunei end of next week. Can anyone help me on the ferry schedule and the fare between these places? I've found one but it was sometime back in 2006, i wonder whether this is still applicable...

KK
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
1. Re: Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

Hi

Check out the this web site may be of help

labuantourism.com.my/aboutlabuan/About%20Lab…

Any way if you take the ferry from KK wrap up well as I call it the freezer it is so cold you have to got out side to keep warm and it is very noisy with DVD going at top volume. You can take the bus from just across the road from the Promarade Hotel then catch a speed boat last time I took the bus cost 13 RM and 2 and a bit hours nice trip Speed boat i think 18 RM

if you are looking to stay in kk check out this tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298307-i9429-k229…

good luck

Penang
2 posts
2. Re: Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

Thank you so much fr the info and tips.

kul
1 post
3. Re: Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

Hi, I surpose u have got back home. Can u tell me what is the ferry fare frm KK-Labuan-Brunei. How many how is the traveling frm KK-Labuan & Labuan-Brunei. Hope to get much info as i can... pls send mail to me... thk u. rose.harun@gmail.com

Hope to hear frm u soonest!

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,523 posts
150 reviews
4. Re: Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

HGave a look at the Labuan Tourism link given above. That will answer most of your questions.

5. Re: Ferry schedule KK-Labuan-Brunei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:35 am, October 12, 2009